Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My New Book Venture

As I have mentioned in previous posts I am writing a book entitled 'Jeremiah's Journey' Gainging Our Autistic Son By Losing Him to the System.  It's the true story of our son, Jeremiah, and the journey we made with him from birth to us forced into giving him up to DHS and him graduating from high school then getting his first apartment.  It is still a work in progress but my goal is to have the manuscript completed by April 2012 and ready for prfessional proofreading, editing and then printing in September 2012.  That's where you come into the picture.  By visiting Jeremiah's Journey you will have the opportunity to help bring this book to fruition now.  My heartfelt gratitude for any support that you can give.

Win

No comments:

Post a Comment