Popular Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year my friends!  May this new year bring joy and blessings to you and yours.

My resolutions this year are few.  Finish my book is high on the list but along with that is raising funds to pay for the publishing, getting my manuscript proofread and find a publisher willing to take on my project.  It is supposed to be easier now to get published than ever before but I want to make sure my book is error free before it hits the shelves.  We finally have a working title for it...Jeremiah's Journey; Gaining Our Autistic son by Losing Him to the System.  I'll be posting the prologue of the book here prior to releasing it for sale.  A little teaser.

Another resolution is to take more time to show and tell my loved ones how much I care.  I lost a family member in December and it hit hard because we had lost contact about 25 years ago.  Hard feelings that were never healed took away a possible relationship.  I don't want that to happen again thus the change.  An 'I'm sorry' or 'I love you' go along way and they will be coming out of mouth more this year.

I think that pretty much covers the resolutions.  They'll both keep me busy and make a better person of me.  May you be blessed in 2012 with something unexpected.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment