Popular Posts

Friday, October 7, 2011

Warm Fuzzies

I contacted an old friend yesterday and it brought back memories of simpler times and times of innocence.   We went to junior high school together and his mom and my dad were married for a short time.  After their divorce we lost track of each other.

John came to mind recently and I did a search on Facebook on a whim.  He isn't into computers...but his son is and he gave me his dad's phone number.  So I called.  We talked for about 10-15 minutes cramming over thirty years of passing into the brief conversation.  It did my heart good to make that call.  I almost didn't.  I'm glad I did.

Give yourself a treat and contact a friendly someone from your past today.  Don't put it off, you don't know what tomorrow brings.  The warm fuzzies of contacting an old firend makes you feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment